Helping Women Lead and Inspire
The Women's Leadership Institute provides a leadership training and career coaching program for women who have been overcome adversity including domestic violence, substance abuse, and homelessness. In our third successful year, our Leadership Intensive has proven to be an effective and empowering model of training and support for women who have experienced hardship. Each year, our community partners, 12 local non-profit agencies that serve victims and homeless women, nominate their clients who show leadership abilities and a drive to succeed to our program. These women are interviewed and 8-10 are selected to participate in our year-long program.
To empower women who have overcome adversity to be leaders in their own lives, their families and communities.
To help women:
- Identify and pursue personal and career goals to achieve self sufficiency
- Develop public speaking skills and confidence
- Build and sustain healthy relationships
- Manage stress and take care of themselves
- Learn their own personal style and colors for success
- Become inspiring role models for their families and women everywhere
Thank you for your interest and support!